UPDATED 8/7/2021: Looking for more information about the new BETA features? Get the full details here.
If you’re already a Domaining Club member, we’ve got some great announcements for you. (HINT: If you’re not a member yet, join now it’s FREE.)
We’ve been busy working behind-the-scenes on some major updates to the Website and some exclusive benefits for Domaining Club members.
If you don’t remember your username or password, that’s OK. You can use your email address to request a special one-time login link.
Why Check Out the Community?
We’ve been talking about additional perks and benefits for Domaining Club members, and now we’re ready to start rolling them out for testing including:
- Unlimited custom landing pages for your domains
- A CRM to manage your domain inbound AND outbound marketing efforts (including emails, text messages and broadcast voice mails)
- Special mastermind groups on domain outbound marketing, domain development and more
But we’re going to roll these features out to a BETA group of only 50 people to help test the features first before introducing them to the rest of the membership.
How Do You Qualify to Become a BETA Tester?
- Log into The Domaining Club Community mentioned above
- Add your picture, title and bio to your profile
- Make a brief introductory post to the community with the #IntroduceYourself topic hashtag
- Answer the question pinned at the top of the community, “What will becoming a better domain investor do for you, your family and your business?”
That’s it. It takes less than five minutes to do. We’ll review everyone’s profiles and answers and select 50 people for the BETA Test group by July 31.
If you’re not selected to be a BETA Tester, we’ll still give you a special bonus of lifetime access to the PR Rage Domaining Software valued at a $19.95 monthly recurring subscription (LIMITED AVAILABILITY: we have 50 lifetime licenses to give away, so once they’re gone, they’re gone).
Carlos Tabora has been buying and selling domains and developing Websites since the early 2000’s. He is a Co-Founder of The Domaining Club which hosts the popular Buy-It-Now (BIN) and Pop-up domaining events on Clubhouse.